This accelerated online course is designed to prepare the student for an entry-level position as a Pharmacy Technician. The course will address basic pharmacology, Pharmacy Calculations ,deciphering and filling medication orders, reconstitution of drugs, medical terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, and pharmacy operations among other critical topics. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to receive a pharmacy technician license from the California Board of Pharmacy.
- The Pharmacy Technician (American Pharmacists Association Basic Pharmacy & Pharmacology) – ISBN: 161731070-0
Classroom and State License Requirement:
- Valid Social Security Number
- Fingerprints/background check.
- Past offenses may disqualify you for a state license.
- High School Diploma and Transcripts
- Proof of COVID VACCINE for clinical sites